Compete employees are extremely passionate about what we do and how their contribution propels our mission forward. The complexity of what we do fosters an environment where new ideas are encouraged and employees are challenged to solve interesting problems. Read on to learn more about joining the Compete team. To find out more about our culture, please follow us @MBDcareers and visit our award-winning blog.
|Product Manager - Data Acquisition||Other||Boston|
|Inside Sales Representative||Sales||Boston|
|Director of Content Marketing||Marketing||Boston|
|Senior Software Engineer||Engineering||Boston|
|Senior Director, Digital Insights||Client Services||Detroit|
|Manual Web QA Engineer||Other||Boston|
|Entry Level Big Data Analyst - Will Train||Data and Research||Boston|
|Data Scientist||Data and Research||Boston|
|Product Manager - Path to Purchase||Product Management||Boston|
|NLP/ML Developer||Other||New York|
|Sr Associate, Consumer Dynamics||Client Services||Boston|
|Client Manager - Digital Insights||Client Services||Boston|
|Project Manager - Data Intelligence||Data and Research||Boston|
|Junior Developer||Engineering||New York|
|Data Analyst - Data Quality||Data and Research||Boston|
|Data Analytics - Stats, Math, Econ, CS Grads||Data and Research||Boston|
What we're all about
Compete’s products and services are fueled by the largest integrated online consumer behavior and survey panel in the industry. That’s why leading agencies, advertisers and publishers rely on Compete to create highly effective online campaigns, measure their performance and better target new customers.
Compete employees are extremely passionate about what we do and how their contribution propels our mission forward. The complexity of what we do fosters an environment where new ideas are encouraged and employees are challenged to solve interesting problems.
Challenging work, problem solving, and working closely with the world’s largest brands are just a few reasons Competers love their jobs.
We also find time to indulge in other things that make us happy… bagel Wednesdays, monthly happy hours, hot dog eating contests (vegan available) and scavenger hunts just to name a few.
Compete promotes a number of ways for employees to get to know each other. Take your pick, depending on your style…
- Participate in book club
- Join the Compete Softball Team
- Get comfortable through our New Employee Welcome Program
- Become a Data Nuggets and compete on our basketball team
- Contribute to the Compete Beat newsletter
- Participate in our annual homebrewing competition
- Play Fantasy Football
- Become ‘Compete Writing Royalty’ by writing for the Compete Blog
- Come to (or host) a Compete University session
- Give back on our annual volunteer day
- Just to name a few.
At Compete we strive to provide our employees with dynamic and rewarding career opportunities. Your peers and manager will support your day-to-day professional growth and the management team is always available to answer questions or to share insights. We don’t support a strict hierarchy – a great idea is a great idea, regardless of your title.
If you like to be challenged, want to work with smart people and feel the impact of your hard work, then Compete may just be the place for you!
Compete Core Values
- We believe in hiring smart, dedicated people and giving them the freedom, authority, and support to change the world
- We are as committed to our customers’ success as we are to our own
- We get things done. We are relentless in our desire to be the best and to achieve incredible results
- We are committed to honest and genuine communication with our customers and each other
- We are dedicated to making Compete a great place to work; we provide growth opportunities, have fun, celebrate our achievements and value diverse perspectives on work, life and play
- We are flexible. Our ability to adapt as clients, markets and technologies evolve directly impacts our success
- We do what we say. This is how we demonstrate integrity and show respect for each other and our customers
- We believe that efficiency creates opportunity for innovation and creativity
- We recognize that what we do is hard but with the combination of passion, collaboration and ambition, anything is possible
- We are passionate about data; it is the lifeblood of what we do and how we do it