Digital marketers can no longer afford to ignore the mobile landscape. Compete’s Mobile experts are focused on developing resources aimed at keeping you on top of news, trends and benchmarks in mobile consumer behavior as well as the mobile industry as a whole.
Featured Mobile Report
The Impact of the Mobile Shopper
This whitepaper explores the continued evolution of the online shopper and the impact of the mobile shopper. Currently, consumers conduct 11% of their online shopping on mobile devices. As mobile phones and tablets become more prevalent, consumers will continue to shift their online shopping from PCs to mobile devices. Included in this whitepaper are some tips and recommendations to help retailers and brands prepare for the shift into m-commerce.
- Prepare for the shift into m-commerce
- Understand the latest mobile shopping trends
- Learn which devices shoppers are using and where
- Learn exactly what shoppers are using mobile for
From the Blog
- Mobile vs Desktop: Comparing the Traffic of 3 Major Retailers
With holiday season coming to an end, we thought it would be a good idea to take a look at…
- The Weekly Compete Pulse
Here's a round up of our favorite digital marketing stories from the web this week: People Shopping on Mobile Devices…
- Mobile Traffic of the Internet’s Top Social Media Sites
When it comes to social media, Facebook is undoubtedly the king. It’s the oldest of today’s top contenders, roughly one…